To undertake epidemiological and clinical studies maintaining the scientific integrity and validity, propose country-specific management guidelines, and organize education activities.
- To conduct educational activities including CMEs, Master Classes, Workshops independently or part of any scientific bodies – Increasing awareness and competence either independently or with scientific bodies
- To undertake epidemiological studies on Invasive Fungal Infections (IFIs) independently or become part of other studies
- To conduct sound clinical studies including trials for IFIs independently as investigator initiated project (with Industry or Government or Institutional support)
- Development of country specific management and other guidelines for IFIs independent of any particular industry
- To encourage and assist in the publication of monographs and text in the field of fungal infections.
- To prepare, edit, publish, issues, magazines, journals, books, text books, periodicals, circulars, and other literary work and undertakings in the field of fungal infections
- To affiliate the trust to other international organizations engaged in similar activities